MECOOL KD3 is a new Netflix and Google Certified Android TV Stick, which is powered by an Amlogic S905Y4 processor, and runs on the latest Google TV OS. Plug the dongle into any TV, monitor, or projector with an HDMI port to turn it into a smart TV. Except for the old features of the MECOOL Android TV box which includes built-in Chromecast, Google Assistant supported, 4K HDR, Prime Video, Youtube 4K, etc, it also helps Netflix 4K streaming like MECOOL KM2 TV Box!
● Netflix Certified, Supports Netflix 4K streaming.
● Instant access to AV1 encoded and 4K HDR content, enjoying the more bright-colored video and fantastic TV experience with less data, saving 20%-30%.
● Runs Android 11 on the latest Amlogic S905Y4, with high speed and smooth performance, perfect for home entertainment, home theater, business use, and more.
● Built-in Google Assistant, Supports for Google smart home ecosystem such as speaking into the voice remote control, you can quickly access entertainment and get answers.
● Chromecast built-in, easily cast photos, videos, and music from your phone, tablet, or laptop to your TV. Enjoy the big-screen entertainment.
● Supports HDR10, HLG HDR processing, witness scenes, and characters come to life in vivid contrast, color, and clarity.
● Easy access to endless original content from the Android ecosystem, including YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, etc.
● Support timely OTA updates.
● Light and portable, small enough to easily fit in your pocket.
Note: Some countries can only use one type of charger, please make sure the specification of the charger can be used in your country before making the order. we don't take responsibility if you buy the wrong charger specification.
4K Netflix Android 11 Amazon Prime Video Youtube Google TV OS Smart TV Streaming Stick MECOOL KD3 TV Dongle
How do I adjust the screen size of the mecool kd3 it has the edges cut off
4K Netflix Android 11 Amazon Prime Video Youtube Google TV OS smart tv Streaming stick MECOOL KD3 tv dongle
I upgraded from an Apple TV 4 and despite it being jailbroken, I have so much more freedom with the KD3! Most importantly VPN capability. My KD3 has moments where it needs sit and load for a few seconds vs my KM9PRO which almost never has hiccups, but being that one is a TV Stick and the other is a TV Box, I can look past that. Excellent little device.
No issues whatsoever so far. Great device to own!